While our play space remains closed, we are offering weekly opportunities for members to borrow and return toys.
Lending hours will be offered Thursday, 5PM to 7PM, and Saturday, 10AM to 12PM.
As always, our hours are dependent on volunteer availability. Make sure to check our Facebook page for any last-minute changes!
Members who are able & willing to help out by staffing our lending hours are encouraged to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not yet a member, lending-only memberships are currently on sale for just $30/year!
Borrow An Extra Toy, For Longer
For at least the next year, every membership will be upgraded to allow members to borrow one extra toy for one extra week.
If you could previously borrow 2 toys for 2 weeks (V2, Non-Volunteer, Lending-Only)…now borrow 3 toys for 3 weeks!
If you could previously borrow 3 toys for 3 weeks (V4)…now borrow 4 toys for 4 weeks!
Decide Before You Arrive
We are so excited to announce our new online toy catalog! We encourage members to use this resource and try to know what toys you’d like before you get here.
Let’s Stay Safe & Healthy
We are taking several precautions to make our lending hours safer:
- We ask that only one person per membership comes into the space if possible
- Please wear a mask; our volunteers will be masked as well
- You may be asked to wait outside if several members arrive at once
- Returned toys are quarantined for one week and then thoroughly cleaned before they are available to borrow again
- We encourage you to also clean toys before returning them
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arriving/leaving the space
- If possible, please write down what toys you would like to borrow before arriving
- Weather permitting, our doors will be propped open to allow for no-touch entry
- Our play space is closed, but it is still being cleaned regularly