While our play space remains closed, we are offering weekly opportunities for members to borrow and return toys.
During the month of August, lending hours will be offered Saturday, 10AM to 12PM.
We hope to add weekday evening hours as well, but our ability to offer them depends on our ability to staff them. Members who are able & willing to help out are encouraged to get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
If you are not yet a member, lending-only memberships are available for just $55/year.
Borrow An Extra Toy, For Longer
For at least the next year, every membership will be upgraded to allow members to borrow one extra toy for one extra week.
If you could previously borrow 2 toys for 2 weeks (V2, Non-Volunteer, Lending-Only)…now borrow 3 toys for 3 weeks!
If you could previously borrow 3 toys for 3 weeks (V4)…now borrow 4 toys for 4 weeks!
Decide Before You Arrive
A PDF of our extensive toy-lending catalog is now available online, and we also have a document that lets you see if the toy of your dreams is currently available. Use these resources to figure out what you want to borrow before you even get here!
Let’s Stay Safe & Healthy
We are taking several precautions to make our lending hours safer:
- We ask that only one person per membership comes into the space if possible
- Please wear a mask; our volunteers will be masked as well
- You may be asked to wait outside if several members arrive at once
- Returned toys are quarantined for one week and then thoroughly cleaned before they are available to borrow again
- We encourage you to also clean toys before returning them
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arriving/leaving the space
- If you would like to look through our lending binders, you MUST wash your hands first
- Weather permitting, our doors will be propped open to allow for no-touch entry
- Our play space is closed, but it is still being cleaned regularly