For (parents to remind) children:
Play Space Rules & Guidelines
- Please supervise your child at all times. Rough play is not permitted.
- Disruptive, rude or aggressive behavior of any kind is not permitted.
- Please keep all food and drink in the kitchen and designated eating areas, and remember to clean the tables and floor once your child is done eating.
- Always stay with your child in the art room and clean up after your child.
- Accompany your child in the art room and clean up after your child.
- Accompany your child in the bathroom and leave the bathroom clean for others.
- Place any toy that has been in a child’s mouth in the “dirty toys” bucket.
- Please spend 10 minutes helping the volunteers clean before you leave.
Lending Library Rules & Guidelines
The following rules have been established to make borrowing toys from the Toy Library an enjoyable experience for our members.
- Only members may borrow toys from the Toy Lending Library.
- Play space toys and books may not be borrowed.
- Borrowed toys are not renewable.
- Based on the level of membership, either two or three toys may be borrowed per membership at any given time.
- Toy must be returned with all pieces and cleaned when returned.
- Broken toys, other than normal wear and tear, and missing pieces must be paid for or replaced by the member. Replacement costs are listed on each toy.
- The fine for overdue toys is 20 cents per calendar day.
- Toys may not be checked out by families with overdue toys.
- Toys may not be checked out until any late fees or fines have been paid.
The Board of Directors reserve the right to suspend or cancel the membership or toy borrowing privileges of anyone who repeatedly violates these rules.
See art space for the art room rules.