Our toy lending library features more than 400 toys. Toys are separated into categories including infant, gross motor development, imaginative play, cognitive development, and art. There are designated colors for special needs, older children, and toddlers, and we are continually working to diversify our collection. Suggestions for new toys are always welcome! Pictures and descriptions in the toy lending binders help you choose an appropriate toy to borrow.
The following rules have been established to make borrowing toys from the Toy Library an enjoyable experience for our members:
- Only members may borrow toys from the Toy Lending Library
- Playspace toys and books may not be borrowed.
- Borrowed toys are not renewable.
- Based on level of membership, either two or three toys may be borrowed per membership at any given time.
- Toys must be complete and very clean when returned.
- Broken toys, other than from normal wear and tear, and missing pieces must be paid for or replaced by the member family. Replacement costs are listed on each toy.
- The fine for overdue toys is 20 cents per calendar day.
- Toys may not be checked out by families with overdue toys.
- Toys may not be checked out until any late fees or fines have been paid.
The Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend or cancel the membership or toy borrowing privileges of anyone who repeatedly violates these rules.