The PTLL Art Area is set up for you and your child(ren) to let your imaginations run wild and create. Come paint, color, use the chalkboard, cut and glue, make bead necklaces and bracelets, make a collage with feathers and tissue paper, or make something with our homemade play dough. The possibilities are endless in this creative space!
Art Space Guidelines
- Please accompany your child(ren) in the art area and supervise their use of art materials.
- Please wipe the tables if anything has spilled on them. Cleaning solution & rags are kept on the shelf over the sink.
- Return unused items to the appropriate bin on the shelf.
- Make sure play dough is put back in its container and the lid is shut. Check the floor & pick up any dropped play dough.
- When painting, use the egg cartons or paint cups located on the shelf. Please wash out paint cups and brushes thoroughly. (Paint brushes should run clear under water before placed in the drying rack.) If paint has spilled in the easel wells or on the floor, please clean.
- Keep beads on the shelf above the sink to keep our little artists safe.
- Please help us cut down on wasted materials by supervising your child(ren), only taking what you can use and returning unused items to their bins.
- HAVE FUN!!!