As a co-operative, the Pittsburgh Toy Lending Library relies on its volunteer membership to work together to keep the place running – everyone contributes a little bit to make great big things happen! There are many ways to contribute to the PTLL:
- by joining as a volunteer member
- by donating to our toy fund, general fund, or scholarships
- by contributing a special talent or skill
- by helping with off-hours toy cleaning
- by attending the meetings
- by becoming a friend of the board
- by joining the Board of Director
If you are interested in contributing to the PTLL in any of these capacities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
While much of our income is from membership fees and party rentals, monetary donations help defray the cost of operations, supplies, and particularly the purchase of new toys. With hundreds of children playing with our toys each year, we must choose our toys very carefully for safety, durability, and creative play potential.
The PTLL is a 501-(c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible. To find out more about donating to the PTLL, please email email@example.com.
Donate Now using PayPal, or send a check.
General Fund Donation (help with the general needs of the PTLL):
Toy Fund Donation (help specifically with building the diversity and quality of our toys):